Busca - Search

13 de mayo de 2018

5th Anniversary of Shun · 5º Aniversario de Shun

I still have several pending entries to publish, let's see if I can manage to update the blog as soon as possible. So today I come with one of those entries that I should have published a few weeks ago.

On the 25th of April was the 5th anniversary of Shun, so I took photos of him to celebrate it. They are somewhat repetitive, yet I hope you like them. I have previously uploaded them on Instagram and today they see the light on the blog. 
Aún tengo varias entradas pendientes por publicar, a ver si me pongo al día y lo actualizo todo lo antes posible. Así que hoy vengo con una de esas entradas que debería haber publicado hace unas semanas.

El día 25 de abril fue el 5º aniversario de Shun, así que le hice fotos para celebrarlo. Son algo repetitivas, aún así espero que os gusten. Las fotos las subí en su momento en Instagram y hoy ven la luz en el blog.








It seems that I caught him unexpectedly in the first photo, so when he saw me with the camera he wanted to pose. My favorite is the last photo, he looks so relaxed

See you in the next post!
Parece que en la primera foto le pillé de improvisto y al verme con la cámara quiso posar. Mi favorita es la última foto, se le ve tan relajado.

¡Nos vemos en la próxima entrada!

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!

4 comentarios :

  1. Happy Anniversary Shun! He's very handsome, I like the last photo best too!
    Hugs,
    X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Shun: Thank you, dear ❤️

      I know he's very handsome, I'm lucky to have such a handsome boy at home 😊

      Greetings ^^

      Eliminar
  2. Felicidades!! Aunque sea con muuuuuucho retraso! En la primera foto no te diste cuenta ¿eh? se nota xD pero en la última coincido, se lo ve tranquilo, relajado... Parece que ya está de vacaciones.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Shun: Gracias preciosa ❤️

      Lo pillé de improvisto, jajaja. Pero como sabe cómo comportarse delante de una cámara, no tuve problemas al fotografiarle XD

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…