Busca - Search

1 de enero de 2018

Happy New Year 2018! · ¡Feliz año nuevo 2018!

Another year has ended to start a new one. And here you have me from the first day to wish you all a happy new year. I hope this 2018 comes with many pleasant surprises for everyone.
Otro año ha terminado para dar comienzo a uno nuevo. Y aquí me tenéis desde el primer día para desearos a todos un feliz año nuevo. Espero que este 2018 venga con muchas y agradables sorpresas para todos.


And what better way to start the year than with a photo shoot. The SDs were so handsome that I couldn't resist to take photos of them separately.

Y qué mejor forma de empezar el año que con una sesión de fotos. Los SD estaban tan guapos que no me pude resistir a hacerles fotos por separado.








Maiko's dress is made by "Las cosas de Usagi". It's very beautiful and I would have liked to take photos of the doll standing up, but her strings are quite lose and I was afraid that she would fall and with it, make a domino effect with the rest of the dolls.

You may have also noticed that these photos have been taken with a different camera than the one I usually use. And so it is. For this Christmas Santa Claus brought me in advance a new camera, with which I also took the Christmas photos of the previous sessions with my nendoroids.
El vestido de Maiko está hecho por "Las cositas de Usagi". Es muy bonito y me hubiese gustado poder hacer fotos de la muñeca de pie, pero la pobre está muy destensada y me daba miedo que se cayese y con ello, hacer efecto dominó con el resto de muñecos.

Igual también habéis notado que las fotos están hechas con una cámara diferente a la que suelo usar. Y así es. Para esta Navidad Papá Noel me trajo por adelantado una cámara nueva, con la que también hice las fotos navideñas de las sesiones anteriores con mis nendoroids.


Now I have to learn to use the camera better, although I am happy with it and it's notable that the quality of the photos is good.

May you be very happy this year and see you in the next post.
Ahora tengo aprender a manejar mejor la cámara, aunque estoy muy feliz con ella y se nota que la calidad de las fotos es buena.

Que seáis muy felices este año y nos vemos en la próxima entrada.

Thanks for your visit! 
 ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!

2 comentarios :

  1. Hi Lily,
    Great photo shoot, I don't know where you find the time, I guess you couldn't wait to use the new camera.

    I hope you and your mum had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to a fabulous new year ahead. :)
    Big Hugs,
    X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Sandi,

      Thank you. Well, I try to find the time for my hobbies as well and always carry a camera with me when I go out, you never know what you can find to photograph out there!

      Same to you, I wish you and your beloved ones all the best for this new year.

      Greetings ^^

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…