Busca - Search

27 de enero de 2018

Comparing photos with different cameras · Comparando fotos con distintas cámaras

I have been curious to compare the same photo taken with different cameras. The cameras that I have used are my smartphone camera, a compact camera, a bridge and a DSLR. The models:
He tenido curiosidad de comparar una misma foto hecha con distintas cámaras fotográficas. Los cámaras que he utilizado son la cámara de mi teléfono móvil, una cámara compacta, una cámara bridge y una cámara réflex. Los modelos: 

 

 


I bought the WIKO Rainbow Lite smartphone in the mid 2015. It is a low range phone, but I don't need more for the little use I give it. Sometimes I take photos with this phone camera, this is in those moments when I don't carry a camera because when I plan to take photos, I like to use a "real" camera.

With the Olympus X-790 I started photographing BJDs in 2009 and from there, I started to get interested in photography as an amateur. I bought it in 2007 and it still works, although I don't use it much today.

I purchased the FUJIFILM FinePix S2980 in June 2013, which is what I have been using until mid-December 2017. The camera is still working well and takes nice pictures, so I still use it when I don't want to load with the DSLR one.

The NIKON D3400 is my new acquisition, it's a DSLR camera designed for beginner photographers and it was my Christmas gift in 2017. I currently use this camera for photo shoots, both figures and dolls, as well as other kinds of photography that I don't publish in this blog. I'm learning to use this camera, so don't be too picky if you see mistakes in the photographs.

That said, I chose Daisuke as a victim and I took the photos using these cameras.

El teléfono móvil WIKO Rainbow Lite lo compré a mediados de 2015. Es un teléfono de gama baja, pero no necesito más para el poco uso que le doy. En ocasiones he hecho fotos con la cámara del teléfono, esto es en esos momentos en los que no cargaba con una cámara fotográfica porque cuando tengo pensado hacer fotografías, me gusta utilizar una cámara "de verdad".

Con la Olympus X-790 empecé a fotografiar BJDs y a partir de ahí, empezar a interesarme en la fotografía a modo aficionado. La compré en 2007 y aún funciona, aunque no la uso mucho actualmente.

La FUJIFILM FinePix S2980 la compré en Junio de 2013, que es la que he estado utilizando hasta mediados de Diciembre 2017. La cámara sigue funcionando bien y saca unas fotos bonitas, así que sigo usándola cuando no quiero cargar con la réflex.

La NIKON D3400 es mi nueva adquisición, es una cámara réflex pensada para fotógrafos principiantes y fue mi regado de Navidad en 2017. Actualmente utilizo esta cámara para las sesiones fotográficas, tanto de figuras y muñecas, como otro tipo de fotografía que no publico en este blog. Estoy aprendiendo a utilizar esta cámara, así que no seáis muy quisquillosos si veis fallos en las fotografías. 

Dicho esto, escogí a Daisuke como víctima y le hice las fotos utilizando estas cámaras.

WIKO Rainbow Lite

Olympus X-790

FUJIFILM FinePix S2980

NIKON D3400

Lighting has been the same in all the photographs, used a tripod in the 2nd and 3rd and in none I have used flash. What I have done is colours and brightness edit.

I also have to say that it was difficult to focus Daisuke with the NIKON and the photo has not turned out as well as I would have liked.

As you can see, the differences that are appreciated are at the level of noise, sharpness and other details. So with this I want to tell you that no matter what camera you have, you can take beautiful photos with any of them if you put a minimum effort in learning to use them and adapt yourself to the limitations that lower quality cameras may have.

With these photos I have seen that poor Daisuke needs a new face-up urgently. It's dirty and somewhat ugly.

See you in the next post!
La iluminación ha sido la misma en todas las fotografías, usé trípode en la 2º y 3ª y en ninguna he hecho uso del flash. Lo que sí he hecho, es una edición de colores y brillo.

También tengo que decir que me costó enfocar a Daisuke con la NIKON y la foto no ha salido tan bien como me hubiese gustado.

Como veis, las diferencias que se aprecian son a nivel de ruido, nitidez y otros detalles. Con esto os quiero decir que no importa la cámara que tengáis, podéis hacer fotos bonitas con cualquiera de ellas si ponéis un mínimo esfuerzo en aprender a utilizarlas y os adaptáis a las limitaciones que puedan tener las cámaras de menor calidad.

Con estas fotos he podido apreciar que el pobre Daisuke necesita un maquillaje nuevo urgentemente. Está sucio y algo feo.

¡Nos vemos en la próxima entrada!

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!

4 comentarios :

  1. Genial la comparativa :) al final un buen fotógrafo hace buenas fotos "con poco" y como dices se adapta a lo que tiene para sacarle provecho.

    Saludos :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias. Con esto quiero animar a la gente a que siga practicando con el equipo que tenga, al final es cuestión de práctica.

      Saludos ^^

      Eliminar
  2. Hi Lily,
    To be honest, apart from the fuzziness in the final photo, I could hardly notice any difference at all . . . they are all certainly okay for publication on your blog. It would have been interesting to know the pixel capabilities of each camera though. :)
    Hugs,
    X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Sandy,

      Really? The first photo is really bad, you can easily guess that is has been taken with a cheap smartphone XD The second one is a bit noisy (you can better notice it on Daisuke's face) and I was surprised that it turned out better than expected because it's a really nightmare to take photos indoors with that compact camera. The third and forth ones are most similar in quality. Anyways I want to take other photos to compare them and I'll add more info.

      With this post, I also wanted to encourage people to keep practicing with the cameras they have, you know that photography is illumination and practice.

      Greetings ^^

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…