Busca - Search

28 de febrero de 2017

Wonder Festival 2017 Winter

Last 19th February the WonFest was held in Japan, a festival that revealed the latest news in the world of Japanese figures.

Most of the figures that they shown were of characters that I don't know or I'm not interest in and for a change, many feminine figures lightly dressed with erotic poses. Even so, what was my surprise when I saw so many news that I didn't expect and surely you will be as surprised as me:
El pasado 19 de Febrero se celebró en Japón el WonFest, festival en el que se revelaron las novedades en el mundo de las figuras japonesas.

La mayoría de figuras que presentaron son de personajes que no conozco o no me interesan y para variar, bastantes figuras femeninas ligeritas de ropa con poses subiditas de tono. Aún así, cuál ha sido mi sorpresa cuando he visto que han salido muchas novedades que no esperaba y seguro que os vais a sorprender tanto como yo:















Shaoran Li (Cardcaptor Sakura) - Nendoroid (Good Smile Company)

The Nendoroid prototype of Shaoran Li (Card Captor Sakura) is already made. I said I'd think about bought it or not. Finally I won't buy it because I would have to get Sakura and is currently at a prohibitive price and I don't want to buy a bootleg nendoroid, so even though it seems a cute figure, it won't come into my collection.

Continuing with nendoroids, I had a big surprise with the next ones.
Ya está hecho el prototipo de la Nendoroid de Shaoran Li (Card Captor Sakura). Dije que me pensaría si la compraba o no. Finalmente no la compraré porque tendría que tener también a Sakura y actualmente está a un precio prohibitivo y no quiero comprar una nendoroid pirata, así que aunque me parezca una figura bonita, no entrará en mi colección.

Siguiendo con las nendoroid, me llevé una gran sorpresa con las siguientes.

Lum Invader (Urusei Yatsura) - Nendoroid (Good Smile Company - Play Future)

Lum has pleasantly surprised me, I watched the series Urusei Yatsura on the Catalan TV channel many years ago (in Spain we know the series as Lamu), so she will be my first nendoroid girl, it was time after so many guys. I'm curious to see the extra faces and accessories that will be included with her, I hope they include lighting effects parts and an angry face. I like that they have kept the style of Rumiko Takahashi in the shape of Lum's eyes.

Tony Stark is going to take a pleasant surprise when Lum will be in the collection of nendoroids.
Lum me ha sorprendido gratamente, veía la serie Urusei Yatsura (en España la conocimos como Lamu) en el canal catalán hace muchos años, así que será mi primera nendoroid chica, que ya tocaba después de tantos chicos. Tengo curiosidad por ver las caras extra y los accesorios que incluirá, espero que incluyan los rayos eléctricos y una cara enfadada. Me gusta que hayan conservado el estilo de Rumiko Takahashi en la forma de sus ojos.

Tony Stark se va a llevar una grata sorpresa cuando entre Lum en la colección de nendoroids.

Conan Edowaga (Meitantei Conan) Nendoroid (Good Smile Company)

Hattori Heiji (Meitantei Conan) - Nendoroid (Good Smile Company)

Akai Shuiichi (Meitantei Conan) - Nendoroid (Good Smile Company)

Amuro Tooru (Meitantei Conan)Nendoroid (Good Smile Company)

The nendoroids of the series Meitantei Conan have been a great surprise.

Conan will come home for sure and maybe his friend Hattori Heiji too. It's not probable that I'll buy Amuro Tooru and Akai Shuiichi by having to prioritize. It wouldn't be bad that they make Ran and Kaito Kid.

And below is when they have completely killed me 😅
Las nendoroid de la serie Meitantei Conan han sido toda una sorpresa.

Conan se viene seguro y puede que su amigo Hattori Heiji también. Amuro Tooru y Akai Shuiichi no es probable que los compre al tener que priorizar. No estaría mal que sacasen a Ran y a Kaito Kid.

Y a continación es cuando ya me han matado por completo 😅


This can be a ruin. I can't miss Jack Skelington + Zero, Captain Jack Sparrow and Tirkerbell. Rapunzel and Ariel tempt me, just like all Disney · PIXAR characters... It's to cry a lot 😭 😭 😭

I just hope they aren't too expensive and don't release them all at once, but I will have to prioritize.
Esto puede ser una ruina. No me pueden faltar Jack Skelington + Zero, el Capitán Jack Sparrow y Campanilla. Rapunzel y Ariel me tientan, al igual que los personajes Disney · PIXAR... Es para llorar mucho 😭 😭 😭

Solo espero que no sean muy caras y no las saquen todas a la vez, pero tendré que priorizar.

Utena Tenjo (Shoujo Kakumei Utena) - Figma (Max Factory)

The Utena figma was unexpected. I watched the series a few years ago in the Catalan channel and although I didn't understood very well the story and it was an impressive mental mess, I liked the protagonist as she looks similar to Lady Oscar (Versailles no bara / The rose of Versailles). I probably buy it if I like the figure and so Sakura has a friend.

Is for sure that I'm not going to buy the following figures:
La figma de Utena no me la esperaba. Vi la serie hace unos años en el canal catalán y aunque no me enteré muy bien de la historia y me pareció un lío mental impresionante, me gustó la protagonista ya que le da un aire a Lady Oscar (Versailles no bara / La rosa de Versalles). Es probable de que la compre si me gusta la figura y así Sakura tiene una amiga.

Las siguientes figuras es seguro que no las voy a comprar:

Vegeta SSJ4 (Dragon Ball GT)  - Gigantic Series (X-Plus)

Ju-hachi Gou 'Android 18' (Dragon Ball Z) - Dragon Ball Gals - Ver.II (MegaHouse)

The figure of Vegeta is quite large, measures about 43cm. Luck that I'm not interested in static figures.

I don't like the figure of A18, too much fanservice that distorts the original character and that chest and anatomy in general is so artificial that it's not aesthetic to my liking.
La figura de Vegeta es bastante grande, mide unos 43cm. Suerte que paso de las figuras estáticas.

No me gusta la figura de A18, demasiado fanservice que distorsiona al personaje original y ese pecho y anatomía en general es tan artificial que no es estético para mi gusto.

Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece) - Excellent Model - Portrait Of Pirates "SA-MAXIMUM" - (Megahouse)

Perona (One Piece) - Variable Action Heroes - Past Blue (MegaHouse)

There's always something new about One Piece. The figure of Luffy is amazing, but I'm not interested in static figures. The prototype of Perona looks nice and is an articulated figure, it's a pity that the figures of this company passes on my budget.

I also hoped to see the prototypes of two figures being announced, Syaoran figma and Mona Lisa figma. We will have to keep waiting.

It must be said that this edition of the Wonder Festival has been mind-blowing, I did'ot expect to find so many interesting things. At the moment of truth, I will see which figures I buy and which I don't.

And how about you, what do you think about this edition of the WonFest?

Is there any figure you liked and wish to have?

See you soon!
Siempre hay algo nuevo de One Piece. La figura de Luffy es impresionante, pero no me interesan las figuras estáticas. El prototipo de Perona se ve bonito y es una figura articulada, lástima que las figuras de esta compañía se me pase de presupuesto.

También esperaba ver los prototipos de dos figuras que están anunciadas, la figma de Syaoran y la figma de la Mona Lisa. Tendremos que seguir esperando.

Hay que decir que esta edición del Wonder Festival ha sido de infarto, no esperaba encontrarme con tantas cosas interesantes. A la hora de la verdad, ya veré qué figuras compro y cuales no.

Y a vosotros, ¿qué os ha parecido esta edición del WonFest?

¿Hay alguna figura que os haya gustado y queráis tener?


¡Hasta pronto! 




Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…