Busca - Search

5 de enero de 2015

Spirit of Christmas · Espíritu de Navidad

Christmas festivities are ending in Spain and I haven't uploaded some photos of Christmas that I took in early December last year.

In the Spanish forum "Café Articulado" there was a competition to choose three signatures that the admins of this forum would use for Christmas festivities. I participated using a photo of a shoot I expressly did to design my signature: 
Ya están terminando estas fechas y aún no he subido unas fotos de Navidad que hice a principios de Diciembre del año pasado. 

En el foro "Café Articulado" se hizo un concurso para elegir tres firmas que los administradores del foro utilizarían para las fiestas navideñas. Yo participé utilizando una foto de una sesión que hice expresamente para diseñar mi firma:



What was my surprise when I saw that my signature was one of the three finalists and therefore, an administrator is using it until this festivity ends.

But as I know that you want to see the photos I took, here they are:
Cuál fue mi sorpresa cuando vi que mi firma fue una de las tres finalistas y por lo tanto, uno de los administradores la está utilizando hasta que terminen estas fiestas.

Pero como sé que vais a querer ver las fotos que hice, aquí las tenéis:




Usually I never know that to do with this doll (it doesn't have many joints and I don't like babies, so it doesn't give me much inspiration), but her Christmas sock and hat gave me this little idea.

Tomorrow is the last day of the holidays in Spain (we have this thing called "Reyes Magos" -the three Wise Men-, similar to Christmas day and Santa Claus). I hope everything has been fine for you all. For my part, you know that I hate these holidays and for me, they have been just normal days like any other.

See you soon!
Normalmente nunca sé qué hacer con esta muñeca (no tiene muchas articulaciones y no me gustan los bebés, así que me da muy poca inspiración), pero su calcetín y gorro navideño me dieron esta pequeña idea. 

Mañana será el último día de estas fiestas. Espero que hayan ido muy bien a tod@s vosotr@s. Por mi parte, ya sabéis que detesto estas fiestas y para mí han sido días normales como cualquier otro.

¡Hasta pronto!

Thanks for your visit! ¡Gracias por vuestra visita! 

2 comentarios :

  1. How cute are those photos Lily! I love the last one especially and can see how well your photo shoot represents the idea of Christmas nicely. Congratulations on being one of the finalists.
    Hugs,
    X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you, Sandi. It was a surprise being one of the finalist, I never win contests XD
      Hugs ^^

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…