Busca - Search

19 de enero de 2014

Like a Rock Star

Yesterday I took photos of Danielle. She was still wearing the clothes she wore for Christmas and I felt like taking a few pics before to dress her with other clothes. The shoot isn't very original but it was fun to try to show her "wicked" part. This mold is mostly used for sweet innocent girls, so it's always interesting to show her as not as innocent girl. And these photos remind me to photos of Rock Stars xD
Ayer le hice fotos a Danielle. Aún llevaba la ropa que llevó por Navidad y tuve ganas de hacerle unas fotos antes de cambiarle de ropa. La sesión no es muy original, pero fue divertido intentar sacarle su parte más "malvada". Este molde se usa normalmente para chicas dulces e inocentes, así que es siempre interesante mostrarla no tan inocente. Y estas fotos tienen un toque que me recuerda a la fotos de estrellas del rock xD

By the way, I inform that I've included a photo in two shoots that I have previously uploaded. You can see them clicking in the next links:
Ya de paso, quiero avisar de que he incluido una foto en dos sesiones que ya subí anteriormente. Podéis verlas pinchando en los siguientes enlaces:













Thanks for your visit! ¡Gracias por vuestra visita! 

2 comentarios :

  1. I do love her outfit, it suits her and fits her well, But, oh Lily, I don't think Danielle will ever be a wicked girl, her face looks too innocent, It's a lovely shoot and that last shot captures her sweetness beautifully.
    Hugs,
    X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Sandi! Thanks a lot, but not, Danielle isn't an innocent girl. She plays with her "innocent" look, but if you see at her eyes, you'll see she's a wicked vampire xD It seems she's playing her role pretty well as not many people see her as she really is xDDD In fact, in the last picture I see her as a vampire who's thinking "I'm going to suck your blood if you keep at looking at me" xDDD

      When I first saw a photo of this mold I also thought she looks too innocent, but when I bought the head and see it for first time, inmediately I realized that I could play with this mold this way: girl with innocent look who's evil inside; and it's really funny to try to show her this way :)

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…