Busca - Search

24 de diciembre de 2013

Merry Christmas 2013! / ¡Feliz Navidad 2013!



Christmas is here. Initially I thought about not making the typical Christmas shoot because I didn't feel like taking photos about this subject by a simple detail: I hate Christmas and my Christmas spirit is dead xD Even so, I decided to take this photo to congratulate my readers. Thank you for following my resin adventures ♥ ♥ 
Ya llegó la Navidad. En un principio pensé en dejar pasar la típica sesión navideña, no me apetecía hacer fotos con esta temática por un simple detalle: detesto la Navidad y mi espíritu navideño está muerto xD Aún así decidí hacer esta foto para felicitar a mis lectores. Gracias por seguir mis aventuras resiniles ♥ ♥ 

As a bonus, you have some photos I took of all the dolls while they were posing.
Como bonus, os dejo unas fotos que les hice a todos los muñecos mientras estaban posando.

As a detail, Mabushiko (baby) has participated this year.
Como detalle, Mabushiko (bebé) también ha participado este año.

Our three miniatures * Nuestras tres miniaturas.

It seems that the neckline of Danni makes Toshi nervous xD
Parece que a Toshi le pone nervioso el escote de Danni xD

Shun as attractive as ever. Everything fits him so well xD
Shun tan atractivo como siempre. Le queda todo bien al jodío xD

I like the expression they have in this photo.
Me gusta la expresión que tienen estos dos en la foto.

Thanks for your visit! If you have been good, I hope Santa Claus will bring you a lot of gifts.
Y fin. ¡Gracias por vuestra visita! Si habéis sido buenos, espero que Papá Noel os traiga muchos regalos.

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…