Busca - Search

6 de diciembre de 2013

Cyan

Last month I took Hiroki out to take some outside photos, but only one was good, the rest were dark and/or blurry and I saw them that bad even editing them, that I chose not showing any of them. The fact is that yesterday I check them again and I thought that I could give them another chance. This time I've managed to save more photos than expected, although they're somewhat blurry and lighting wasn't very good.
El pasado mes saqué a Hiroki para hacerle unas fotos al exterior, pero solo una quedó bien, el resto salieron oscuras y/o borrosas y como las vi tan mal incluso editándolas, opté por no enseñar ninguna. El caso es que ayer las volví a mirar y pensé en volver a darles otra oportunidad y esta vez he conseguido salvar más fotos de las esperadas, aunque sean algo borrosas y la luz no fuese muy buena. 

I have to add that these photos were taken for the "Rainbow Challenge" on Café Articulado. The chosen colour is cyan. I hope you like them! (Although they are repetitive and not very good photos as I took them for "doing tests" and kept them in my camera card instead deleting them).
También tengo que añadir que estas fotos las hice para el "Reto Arco-Iris" del Café Articulado. El color elegido es el cian. ¡Espero que os gusten! (A pesar de que son fotos repetitivas y no muy buenas, ya que son fotos que hice haciendo "pruebas" que dejé grabadas en la tarjeta de la cámara en lugar de eliminarlas).







Now, tell me. Which do you like most for the challenge? 
Ahora, decidme. ¿Cuál os gusta más para el reto? 


BONUS
The next two photos were taken the same day in another localitation, but they're out the "Cyan" collection.
The first photo was the only one that was good, the second one is edited because it was very dark.
Las dos fotos siguientes las hice el mismo día en otra localización, pero están fuera de la colección "Cian". 
La primera foto fue la única que salió bien, la segunda está editada porque salió muy oscura.



Thanks for your visit. // Gracias por vuestra visita.

2 comentarios :

  1. You have my sympathy Lily as I still have trouble photographing my dolls, but the photos are not as bad as you think. Some times we get over critical of our own work and see faults others do not notice . . . . I guess this comes from wanting to create perfection. :)
    Hugs,
    X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot, Sandi *hugs* The truth is that these photos are edited with photoshop and that's why they look better now, the original ones are too dark, the poor guy was almost black! T__T Anyway, you're right, sometimes we see our faults worst than they really are.
      Hugs, Lily ^^

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…