Busca - Search

17 de octubre de 2013

Byron with new face-up / Byron estrena maquillaje

English

Hello!

As I wrote in a previous entry, I made a new face-up to Byron and therefore, it was time to make a shoot of him showing his new face-up.

It's not as dark as my mother wanted, so one of these days I'll touch it up and smoke his eyes much more.

I also want to mention that I'm making changes in our dolls profile; changing their profile pic and organizing it better.

Whitout further ado, here you have the pics of our sexy vampire.

PS: When all the pics were taken and uploaded in my computer, I realized that I placed wrong the background brick wall ¬_¬

Español

¡Hola!

Como ya comenté unas entradas atrás, maquillé nuevamente a Byron y por lo tanto, ya tocaba sesión luciendo maquillaje nuevo.

No ha quedado tan oscuro como mi madre quería, así que un día de estos lo retocaré y le ahumaré mucho más los ojos.

También quiero comentar que estoy haciendo reformas en el perfil de nuestros muñecos; cambiando la foto de perfil y ordenándolo todo mejor.

Sin más, os dejo las fotos de nuestro vampiro sexy.

PD: Cuando las fotos ya estaban hechas y subidas en mi ordenador, me di cuenta de que puse mal el fondo de pared de ladrillo ¬_¬








Thanks for your visit. // Gracias por vuestra visita.

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…