Busca - Search

8 de agosto de 2013

More lighting tests / Más pruebas iluminación

English

Yes, I've been testing with lighting once again. As a result of getting a new camera and better than the old one, I feel like retesting with lighting with the new camera, as with the old one nothing worked. In addiction, in a Spanish forum there's a thread on how to take photos indoors. In its moment I tried most tips that have been given with terrible results and others I didn't get to try them because my compact camera is completely automatic and can't be adjusted the white balance manyally, as a example. As for the reflector, it didn't work as the photos still looked really bad with a terrible lighting and it wasn't noticeable that a homemade reflector was used (white cardboards of anything else that could project light). As I hate to use flash, so the photos came out.

Now I'm back to try the reflector. This time I've made a large one and a smaller one with cardboard and alumimun foil and finally I've found the effect it gives. To try out, I took Shun and took him out in the balcony around 19:00h, when natural light is apparently more uniform though is poor. Still, the improvement is noticeable.

And now I add the photos to see and prove how well they came out. They have been taken without flash and minimally edited with Photoshop (I haven't touch the colours).
Español

Sí, he estado haciendo más pruebas de iluminación. A raíz de conseguir una cámara nueva y mejor que la otra, me ha apetecido volver a hacer pruebas de iluminación que con la otra cámara no conseguí hacer bien. Además, en el foro "Café Articulado", hay un hilo sobre cómo cómo hacer fotos en interiores. En su momento ya probé la mayoría de consejos que han ido dando con resultado pésimo y otros no los pude probar porque mi cámara compacta es completamente automática y no se puede ajustar ni el balance de blancos de forma manual. El tema del reflector no me funcionaba ya que las fotos seguían saliendo con una iluminación horrible y no se notaba nada que había usado un reflector casero (cartulinas blancas o cualquier otra cosa que pudiese proyectar la luz). Y como odio usar el flash, así salían las fotos.

Ahora he vuelto a probar el reflector. Esta vez me he fabricado uno grande y otro más pequeño con un cartón y papel de aluminio y por fin he comprobado el efecto que da. Para experimentar, cogí a Shun y lo saqué al balcón a eso de las 19:00h, que es cuando aparentemente la luz natural queda más uniforme a pesar de que sea escasa. Aún así, la mejoría es notable.

A continuación pongo las fotos para que las veáis y comprobéis lo bien que han quedado. Están hechas sin flash y mínimamente retocadas con Photoshop (el color no lo he tocado).





▲ I love this pic.
I bought these sunglasses for Hiroki because in the shop where I bought them said it was for MSD and Yo-SD dolls, but they're really big for Hiroki! As you see, they're perfect for SD dolls with small head.
···
 Me encanta esta foto.
Estas gafas de sol las compré para Hiroki porque en la tienda donde las compré ponía que eran para MSD y Yo-SD, ¡pero a Hiroki le vienen enormes! Como podéis ver, son perfectas para SD de cabeza pequeña.


To end, photos of my homemade reflectors ^__^
Y para terminar, foto de mis reflectores caseros ^___^


Thanks for your visit. // Gracias por vuestra visita.

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…