Busca - Search

21 de julio de 2013

Basketball

English
I took this shot around two months ago and I forgot to upload it. These photos were for the rainbow challenge at a Spanish forum, which subject was the colour orange, but finally I wasn't in time and I forgot them. I'm going to upload them anyway as a photo shoot are nice for the delight of the fans of Daisuke, as I know he has several xD

This is the last shoot I made with my Olympus compact camera. From now on, all pics are going to be taken with my Fujifilm bridge camera. God, how noticeable the photo quality is.

By the way, the outift he wears is from a pack of oufits for "The triplets" dolls xD


Español
Hace cosa de un par de meses que hice esta sesión y ni me acordé de subirla en su momento. Iban a ser para el reto arco iris del Café Articulado, el color naranja, aunque al final no llegué a tiempo y me olvidé de las fotos. De todas formas subo ahora las fotos, que como sesión ya están bien para deleite de l@s fans de Daisuke, que sé que tiene vari@s xD 

Ésta fue la última sesión que he hice con mi cámara compacta Olympus. De ahora en adelante, todas las fotos estarán hechas con mi cámara bridge Fujifilm. Dios, cómo se nota la calidad de imagen.

Por cierto, la ropa que lleva es de un pack de ropa para muñecas de "Las tres mellizas" xD

























Thanks for your visit. // Gracias por vuestra visita.

2 comentarios :

  1. He looks soooo cute in his little outfit! Thanks for posting them. :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot! And no problem, it's me who has to thank you for your visit and comment *hugs* ^__^~♥

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…