Busca - Search

17 de mayo de 2013

Face-up 7 // Maquillaje 7

English

Seventh makeup. Finally I have to Shun with his face-up done! I finished it a couple of weeks, along with Sam. The face-up isn't perfect (as usual), but I like how natural it has turned out. Although I had to repeat the eyebrows from scratch because they were very up and made ​​him a crazy look that embarrasses me to upload the few photos I took. The trouble, as I had to completely erase the eyebrows, down his temples it's noted that the area is completely remade. Luckily, the wig covers the defect and it's not noticeable in the photos.

Although I notice improvement with my face-ups, I have difficulty with eyelashes and eyebrows yet. However the case may be, but I have to master them! And with this face-up, I've found out that make-up brushes from a supermarket are perfect for make BJD's face-up, they catch pastel pigment that makes it easy to work like this, so as I have only one, I'm going to buy several different sizes and then I won't have to fight with the damn ed pastels to be fixed.

Now I have to make a shoot to introduce him. He already has his official wig, although the absence of eyes, the ones which has now are provisional and in addition, they are big for him.

And finally, photos of Shun with his face-up done.

Español

Séptimo maquillaje. ¡Por fin tengo a Shun maquillado! Lo terminé hará cosa de un par de semanas, junto con Sam. El maquillaje no es perfecto (para variar), pero me gusta cómo ha quedado de natural. Aunque tuve que repetir las cejas desde cero porque quedaron muy subidas y le hacían una mirada de loco que me da hasta vergüenza subir el par de fotos que le hice. Lo malo, como tuve que borrar las cejas por completo, por las sienes se nota que se rehízo la zona por completo. Suerte que la peluca tapa todo ese defecto y no se nota en las fotos.

Aunque ya noto mejoría con mis maquillajes, aún tengo dificultad con las pestañitas y las cejas. Como sea, ¡pero tengo que dominarlos! Y con este maquillaje he descubierto que los pinceles para maquillar del Mercadona son perfectos, cogen el pigmento de los pasteles que da gusto, así que como solamente tengo uno, compraré varios de distintos tamaños y ya no tendré que pelearme tanto para que el maldito pastel se fije.

Ahora tengo que hacerle una sesión para presentarlo. Ya tiene su peluca oficial, aunque está a falta de ojos, los que tiene son provisionales y además, le vienen grandes T_T

Y por fin, fotos de Shun maquillado.




BONUS

In the next photos, you can see Shun with his provisional wig. As you see, it covers his temples and the face-up looks better. 
Next time I'll show pics of him, you'll see him with his official wig, which is a bit different to this one.

En las siguientes fotos, podéis ver a Shun con su peluca provisional. Como veis, tapa por completo sus sienes y así el maquillaje se ve mejor.
La próxima vez que muestre fotos de él, lo veréis con su peluca oficial, que es algo diferente a esta.

No flash / Sin flash



Flashed / Con flash



Thanks for your visit and Shun sends a kiss // Gracias por vuestra visita y Shun os manda un beso.


2 comentarios :

  1. Que guapo has dejado a tu nuevo chico (*^_^*)
    Que suerte haberlo visto en persona!!!

    ResponderEliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…