Busca - Search

16 de diciembre de 2012

Daisuke's 2nd B-Day / 2º cumple de Daisuke

English

Daisuke is with me for two years already. Although I prefer bigger dolls and is a nightmare to find boy clothes for him damn, they only think on girls  ¬ _ ¬, I love my doll.

This year, instead of a photoshoot, is time for a photostory! This is the first I make though I have another one in mind for months, so don't expect much for it because it's quite simple. In this story, you can see the relationship Daisuke has with Toshi.

About the ball, found it in a supermarket, from a Gashapon; and costing € 1.50, I thought it seemed funny to use in shoots.

I hope you like my first photostory. Just click on the link below to view it. Thanks for reading and look ^ _ ^

Español

Daisuke ya lleva 2 años conmigo. A pesar de que no soy de muñecos tan pequeños y es una pesadilla encontrar ropa de niño de su medida maldita sea, solo piensan en las niñas ¬_¬, el muñeco me encanta.

Este año, en lugar de una sesión, ¡ha tocado una fotohistoria! Es la primera que hago a pesar de tener otra en mente desde hace meses, así que no esperéis gran cosa porque es bastante simple. En esta historia, se puede ver la relación que Daisuke tiene con Toshi.

Sobre la bola, la encontré en el Caprabo, en un Gashapon; y por 1,50€ que costaba, me pareció graciosa para usarla en sesiones.

Espero que os guste mi primera fotohistoria. Simplemente, pinchad sobre el enlace de abajo para poder verla. Gracias por leer y mirar ^_^


No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
LOS COMENTARIOS SPAM SERÁN BORRADOS.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related posts Plugin for wordpress, blogger…